Template information

Random post

Searching for Moonlight




Yesterday's moon rose upon a dusky sunset, wonderful shades of pink and blue mingling together. 




Tonight I returned to the bridge with plans to wait for a shimmering moonrise over the water. Miss E was my little sunshine to chatter throughout my walk. But the moon was later than predicted and as the cool river breeze strengthened and all daylight disappeared, we knew we had to head for the safety of home.

We stopped along the way, waiting and hoping for moonlight, only to find streetlights with a stream of bats in the far distance.




A car far away looked like a bright sun on the horizon.




One last look and I caught the shimmer I had sought but the moon and I were kept apart by private property. Never mind. My little chattering sunshine and I headed quickly home, a little disappointed yet pleased we had walked together.


0 Response to "Searching for Moonlight"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef