Template information

Random post

Court House







"I need to work until 6" my wonderful hubby said yesterday. 
I arrived to pick him up a few minutes early. The late afternoon sun shed it's end of summer glow across the side and rear of the buildings. No more do I need to think "I wish I'd brought my camera". With the street mostly empty of cars I could really appreciate the stately beauty of out town Court House. Too shady for a regular photo, I was keen to see what Waterlogue would create from the scene. Wow! I love what it's done.

Maybe I need to take a wander around town and play tourist, some of the older buildings have lovely details which we rush past in our daily lives moving from A to B. I'll have to make a time, for otherwise it never seems to happen.....



Sharing at Weekly Top Shot.

0 Response to "Court House"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef