Template information

Random post

Scarlet The Butterfly


























She is finished! I admired Scarlet on paper for a few days after designing her. Once I started stitching I could hardly wait to see what she would look like completed. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed rediscovering the gentle art of cross stitch after the last few years of focusing on quilting. 

The geometry and symmetry of quilting has worked its way into Scarlet's beautiful bright wings, along with some quilt inspired colours - a very happy combination. 

All I need now is to find a frame and to position Scarlet happily on my wall! Thoughts of designing and stitching some quilty friends for Scarlet run joyfully through my mind....



0 Response to "Scarlet The Butterfly"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef