Template information

Random post

Cutting, Gathering, Thinking










These look so delicious I am simultaneously hardly game start sewing yet so excited I can't wait to start! Since last week I have been busy gathering supplies, some from my stash, others from our local Lincraft store, a phone call and an online order. 

Thank you to all who offered suggestions and opinions about my fabric stash selection last week, I really appreciate your input and have decided to just use these lovely fabrics without adding black or similar.

I've been cutting fabric and thinking about some decorative stitching, both machine and handwork. Those beautiful frayed selvedges are too pretty to throw away, they deserve a place in the quilt too!



Sharing at WIP Wednesday, Fabric Frenzy Friday.

0 Response to "Cutting, Gathering, Thinking"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef