Template information

Random post

Biology in the Backyard








I may have left the enchanting rainforest setting of Dorrigo, but I am still surrounded by the rich wonders on nature! With young to protect, these gorgeous Superb Fairy Wrens or Blue Wrens have been quite visible and noisy in recent days - much to my delight!






Where do butterflies go when it's raining? Well this Oleander Butterfly seemed to be enjoyed Sunday's rain.














With my love of nature, I have had a wonderful time creating with the feature print of Sarah Watson's Biology fabric collection. Biology is a recent release from Cloud 9, a company which which uses only GOTS certified fabrics and low impact dyes. Combined with the matching Cloud 9 Cirrus blue called Sky and Limestone for white, this would have to be a favourite of mine. The design and colours work equally as well for a boy or girl, baby or toddler - or even as a small lap quilt for an adult. I'd be tempted to hang it on my wall. Now available in my Etsy shop.


Sharing at Wild Bird Wednesday, Weekly Top Shot, Image-in-ing.

0 Response to "Biology in the Backyard"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef